Friday, February 6, 2009

MOAR HOCKEY PLZ K THX

So you know what? That Boston game was fun. Well, right up until Elliot ran out of luck in the shoot-out, but over all it was fun. Both teams in it, closely played, with jump and mojo on both sides.

I know it isn't a popular sentiment, but I really don't mind losing games like that, if only for the sole reason that I come away feeling that I've been entertained. Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather come away feeling entertained and glad my team won; but the bottom line should be entertainment.

Unfortunately for our heroes, Florida beat New York, which means that not only does eighth in the east slip a further point out of reach (notching the Futility Meter to -16), but the Senator's shoot-out loss gains them a point, putting them another point ahead of the Islanders.

But seriously! More hockey like that please! Yeah!